Monday, June 20, 2011

A First Time for Everything

I start this blog in a state of utter shock, for the first time in my life, I have been stood up!


Well, perhaps not exactly, there I was, sitting innocently at the bar waiting for my date, a potential sugar daddy I met online yesterday, and he walked in, at least, I thought it was him, not having seen a picture, how could I know. He looked me over, ordered a beer to have a reason to stay there for a couple more seconds, then walked out, can in hand. I'd just sent him a text to look out for the red head at the bar, and I saw the man who walked out pull his phone out of his pocket, a few moments later "Yes, I saw you, and I'm sorry but I don't think it's going to work out." 


I sat, tried to remain calm, finished my gin and tonic, and then left, I walked home, still in a bit of a daze I think, nobody has ever rejected me like that before! 


I guess there's a first time for everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment