Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Popularity and how to say no nicely

Wow, sugar daddy websites are crazy!! One in particular has me inundated with messages from guys claiming to be attractive. Overweight, bald on top, and mad toothy smiles do not equal attractive in my book honey!


Am I too demanding? I mean, not only do I want someone rich to spoil me and make my wallet a few c-notes heavier for the privilege of being in my company (does that sound vain or what?!) but I'd like them to be at least a 5 out of 10 for attractiveness as well!


I had a photo from a guy today, him and his son, neither were particularly attractive, but the son was already old enough to be my dad, and definitely looking it!! I honestly couldn't think of a way to put it nicely, so I went with the fact that I'm looking for $2k a month as an allowance, the response was relieving; "sorry, but nobody I know is worth that much." phew!! 


Honestly though, how does one say - sorry hun but I'm afraid I might give you a heart attack if I undressed, let alone gave you a blow job! - in  a nice, and inoffensive way?!

No comments:

Post a Comment