Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In Bed with the Adventurer...

I walked through the door to find him sitting there, naked, waiting for me. I dropped my handbag and slung my jacket over a chair. I looked at him, expectantly. 
   "Strip" I didn't hesitate, and three seconds later I was naked and waiting for his next command, he pointed to a spot on the floor just in front of him, I walked to it, and stood in front of him, naked and almost trembling with desire, he pushed my legs apart, and I sighed with pleasure as he ran a finger along my soaking slit, I'd been thinking about him for most of the day, and all of the journey home, and it showed! He put his finger up to my lips, and I sucked it as seductively as I could manage, hoping that the next word out of his gorgeous mouth would be 'kneel.' Before that wish was granted though, he turned me round, and bent me forwards roughly, I heard him sucking on his fingers to make them wet, a rude sound that's got me trained like one of Pavlov's bitches. He gave me one finger, then two, then three, and hit the sweet spot like he always does.
   "mmm, Please let me cum!" I was desperate, I needed him to say yes, I was so close...
   "No." He withdrew his fingers, I pouted, though he couldn't see my face, "kneel" I did, and looked up at him for a nod of permission to wrap my eager lips around his, equally eager it would seem, cock. I miss his cock when it's not filling my mouth, sliding down my throat, making me gag, making me struggle just a little bit for air before he releases me, lets me breathe, and then sits back to enjoy my skilled mouth on his gorgeous, perfect cock. One day, I am sure I will break my nose on his pelvis, but I don't mind, the way he grabs my hair in both hands, and uses it to fuck my mouth and throat so hard I can't stop gagging tends to leave me speechless for more than the obvious reasons. When at last he cums into my mouth, filling it with his creamy load, I look up at him with my big green eyes, mouth open to show him, "mmm, swallow my sweet slut" his voice is softer now, and as I swallow, he brings his lips to mine for a kiss. I kiss the head of his cock,  almost reverently, it's given me so much pleasure since we met. 


He pulls me into the bedroom next, and pushes me down onto the bed, I lean forward to catch his cock in my mouth, he's already hard again, but he pushes me backwards, and I bring my legs up, high and wide, wanting him inside me so desperately, reminded of the fact that I haven't cum yet. 
   "Fuck me!" I plead, giving him my best puppy dog eyes, he strokes his hands down my long legs before giving me what I want, he slams into me and I'm in heaven already, harder and harder he goes, until I beg for an orgasm and he gasps out a 'yes' without stopping, the orgasm tears through me, shaking me like a rag doll, my back arches, I scrabble at the sheets, and I wrap my legs around him, pulling him down to me. We hold each other there on the bed for a while, a pause, a hug, a long, deep kiss, he pulls my hair, I scratch his back, he moans with pleasure, I smile as my eyes roll back and I shiver. Yes, it's fair to say I missed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment