Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Look who's being all apologetic!

Awww, he's all apologetic now! I've told him he'll have to do lots of grovelling on our date to make up for it, and he seems very happy with that. (damn, I should have made it harder for him!) 

I also have a really rather dishy advertising exec chatting to me as I type, dinner next Thursday? I am there with bells on, you've never seen anyone so apparently rich AND Gorgeous!!

I sound like a gold digger now, surprisingly easy to do seeing as I don't really care about their bank accounts, they're on a sugar daddy website, they want to throw their money at gorgeous women, and I am happy to catch!

Still, I'd give it all up to be back in London with my Dom/Lover. The best shag I have ever had. The best cook I have ever shagged, and the best hugger/conversationalist I have ever had cook for me. 

I miss London like crazy, and it's because of the people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment